How it can develop social empowerment
- Confidence build & assertiveness increased
- Better awareness, communication skill, consciousness increased
- Increased social security
- Regular meeting & address their social problems
- Linkages with schools & education office for FAL purpose
- Access to education & Improved Health
- Mutual support & strong social network created
- Members became active participants
- Recognition at family and community levels
- Linkages with different institutions for service
How it can develop economical empowerment
- Ability of saving all members
- Members involve in business
- Income increase and diversified
- Family livelihood change
- Linkage with technology, finance, market place
- Skill developed.
- Employment opportunity
- Asset created (Housing , Furniture , Small animals)
- Internal loan / credit access created
- Business capital increased
vHow it can develop political empowerment
- Local administration
- Specific sector
- Facilitate strong relationship among members.
- Facilitate/encourage members to concern for each others.
- Initiate activities within SHG to develop a feeling of “we” than “I”
- Facilitate Solidarity mentality, etc
- Develop mutual support among members.